Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Murdock Hyundai says "Thank You!!!"

It's been a while since I last posted a personal message.  I would just like to say thanks to all of our amazing customers.  July was the most successful month that Murdock Hyundai of Salt Lake City has ever had!  We did a total of 203 units sold.  Our previous best was 145.  That is incredible!  Thank you for supporting us and our "No Regrets" way of doing business.  We appreciate your business...referrals...service...etc!  Hyundai has come a long long way since I began here in 2009.  We used to laugh at our management team when they said one day we'd hit 200 cars a month.  But with all of Hyundai's incredible new designs...it's become hard to keep our product on the lot.  Please let us know if we can do anything at all for you down the road.  Myself and our team are here to help in any way that we can!  Thank you again for your support!

Sincerely,

David Rasmussen
#801-448-5769



1 comment:

  1. Awesome news, congrats! I wish I had been one of those customers. I'd love to be in a new Hyundai. Maybe someday. This old USAF veteran is ready for some great warranty and high mpg's!

    Thanks,
    Don

    ReplyDelete